DiBO JMB-C+ WWC High Pressure Trailer
A universal hot water high pressure cleaner built on a double-axle trailer, similar to the DiBO JMB-C+ but with a built-in autonomous vacuum system.
For professional cleaning with simultaneous recuperation of the residual water.
A universal hot water high pressure cleaner on trailer built on a double-axle trailer, similar to the JMB-C+ but with a built-in autonomous vacuum system, driven by an industrial diesel engine. For professional cleaning with simultaneous recuperation of the residual water. Available as trailer version, but on demand it is also possible to build this unit in a truck.
New and progressive are the Track & Trace system and the operating panel with digital display and joystick. (summer 2017)
Call 01403 273 444 and arrange a free demonstration
|1.132.375||JMB-C+ WWC 200/18 TG2||200||180 - 1080||30 - 120||18,0 (diesel)||110||400||400||3825 x 1765 x 2240||1580||55|
|1.132.380||JMB-C+ WWC 200/18 TG27||200||180 - 1080||30 - 120||18,0 (diesel)||110||500||500||3825 x 1850 x 2400||1680||55|
- Trailer version: galvanized double-axle trailer fitted with swivel wheel and brake
- Twin axle trailer (TG2); 2 rear doors, a single side-flap on both sides, a spare wheel.
- Bracket for the vacuum hose
- Manhole for the manual cleaning of the waste water tank
- Reinforced vacuum hose (15m) with connector for the use of auxiliary tools
- New operating panel with digital display and joystick:
- Everything visible at a glance. Easy to adjust with a handy joystick and to operate with gloves.
- Electronic setting of the temperature (exact & constant)
- Electronic control with pressure gauge, hour counter, maintenance information, error messages and device functions that facilitate maintenance.
- The digital display indicates continuously the status of the machine and alarm.
- High-tech heating system:
- 110 kW GreenBoiler for a greater efficiency > 92%
- 18% fuel saving
- Low CO2 emission
- Low maintenance cost
- Automatic speed control (with 30 s shut-down delay to idle speed)
- Industrial water cooled 3- or 4-cylinder diesel engine for the drive of the high pressure pump and the vacuum system, easy to turn ON and OFF by electromagnetic coupling
- Industrial vacuum pump according to three lobes principle
- Radial high pressure pump with 3 ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves
- Boiler with independent motor fitted and fuel valve with electronic ignition
- 12 V operating voltage for the electronic control unit and burner boiler
- Pressure relief up to 10 bar with sealed gun
- Built-in stainless steel clean water tank (400 l or 500 l)
- Built-in stainless steel waste water tank (400 l or 500 l)
- Stainless steel fuel tank (104 l) which can be filled from the outside
- Start/contact-/ stop; emergency stop
- Boiler switch ON/OFF
- Vacuum system ON/OFF
- Motor control system with electronic control
- With security: level indicator of the fuel and water tank on the display with alarm
- Electronic continuously variable pressure and flow control using speed regulation
- Automatic speed regulation, idling after 30s
- Auto-stop system stops the engine after 30 min. without spraying activity
- Track & Trace system, including information on
- Working hours burner & machine
- Errors visible from a distance
- Location of the machine
- Location history
- Error messages history
- Automatic pre-glowing
- Digital control and reporting on display of :
- motor functions
- flame monitoring
- water level
- fuel level
Arrange a on-site survey and demonstration
The next step is to contact our sales team who will arrange a mutually convenient time for a demonstration on your site and application area you would like to test it on.
Call 01403 273 444 to speak to one of our sales team
Manage your business through finance and leasing option.
Trafalgar Cleaning Equipment offers flexible leasing options for financing products. Get in touch and we will advise you free of charge and without obligation. We are your reliable partner when it comes to leasing that is individually tailored to suit your needs.
Good reasons for lease financing:
Invest without using company capital
You do not have to use any capital that you need for your own resources to purchase your new equipment. This gives you more room for manoeuvre in your business.
Earn more by leasing
Generate profit without using company capital. There's no better way to make money. What are you waiting for?
No need to go to your bank
Invest without having to commit to a bank loan. Your securities will remain available for other financing projects*.
Safe and manageable
Lease instalments remain the same for the entire term of the lease. This gives you a clear planning structure.
Call 01403 273 444 to speak to one of our sales team
All of the machines we sell come with a warranty, please ask your salesman for more details. We also offer service contracts on all of the machines we sell, please discuss this with your salesman at the time of purchase for more details and prices. Maintenance of your machine will be imperative to the machines longevity in service, so regular maintenance and servicing of your machine is always recommended.
All of the machines we sell are pre-assembled, tested, and pre-run by our engineers before leaving the workshop for dispatch or delivery by your salesman. We do this so that when you receive your machine it is ready to go. Some of our machines do require onsite training and this will be explained and arranged if required at the time of sale by your salesman who will provide you with the required training to operate your new machine.
THIS MACHINE IS AVAILABLE FOR SHORT TERM or LONG TERM HIRE
Speak to our experienced sales team today. Call 01403 273 444
BOOK A FREE ON-SITE SURVEY AND MACHINE DEMONSTRATION
Book a free site survey and demo today. Or Call 01403 273 444